One thing we all love to do is sew, share and eat. Just in case you need a break from sewing, it is now time to eat. So we have asked our resident cooker/baker, Pat Roberts to give us one of her “projects” for the Moda Bake Shop. Then prop your feet up and share some of your projects with us over at our new Flickr group.
Have you made projects from our Moda Bake Shop recipes and want to share what you created using our free tutorials? Just click on over to our Moda Bake Shop Flickr Group and post your MBS creations! It’s Easy…
1. Click on the “Share your MBS projects on flickr” button on the left menu
2. Create or Sign In to your flickr account.
3. Upload photos to your Photostream
4. Become a member to the Moda Bake Shop Group by adding the Moda Bake Shop to your Groups.
5. Add your MBS project photos from your Photostream to the Moda Bake Shop.
We would love to see what you have created using our MBS Recipes.