1 cup ﬁrmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-1/2 cup all-purpose ﬂour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups Old Fashion Oats, uncooked
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
4. Add combined ﬂour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, mix well.
5. Stir in oats, raisins and walnuts; mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Cookie envelopes are made from Northern Solitude by Holly Taylor #6312-16 and #6316-16.
Pre-cut Guru at Moda Fabrics/United Notions
The Moda Bake Shop is a division of Moda Fabrics that provides online recipes which you can use with the wide range of Moda Pre-cuts. All sizes and types of projects will be featured from various designers and shops. Tutorials for various Moda projects sheets will be illustrated with step by step pictures. Some techniques and products will also be featured throughout, so check back often for what is "baking" here at Moda Fabrics.