All quilters know that cutting mats wear down like a well-loved pair of shoes. Jennifer has a neat tip to remove some of the fabric fuzz that gets stuck in the well-worn grooves.
Thanks for sharing, Jennifer! Would you like to share your favorite sewing tip? Send us an email.
- Got Fabric fuzz stuck in your cutting mat from excessive rotary cutting in the same spot?
- Grab a pink eraser to make it all go away! I happen to have an extremely large one from our Dollar Store.
- Take your pink eraser and rub it over the fabric fuzz to lift the fuzz out of your mat.
- Dust away the eraser residue and the loosen fabric fuzz
- No more fabric fuzz left behind from excessive rotary cutting.