All I Want For Christmas

MBS-all-I-want-for-christmas

All I Want For Christmas is FABRIC! This week we will be hearing from several Chefs and guests sharing their dream quilting/sewing list for Santa to put under the tree. This series of posts will give you a sneak peek at upcoming fabric lines as well as an introduction to some notions that you may not have seen before. Join us through Christmas, starting tomorrow with Oda May’s list.

Oda May

Oda May

The Moda Bake Shop is a division of Moda Fabrics that provides online recipes which you can use with the wide range of Moda Pre-cuts. All sizes and types of projects will be featured from various designers and shops. Tutorials for various Moda projects sheets will be illustrated with step by step pictures. Some techniques and products will also be featured throughout, so check back often for what is "baking" here at Moda Fabrics.
Oda May

Latest posts by Oda May (see all)

12 comments on “All I Want For Christmas

1. kathyinmn says:

Fabric for me! Thanks for this blog, patterns and most of all the inspiring Moda lines of fabric. I’m a Moda girl, and proud of it!

2. cat2829 says:

Fabric for me, it is better than chocolates, and even some wines. Fabric it is the thing for me.

3. Monique says:

Fabric, fabric, fabric…what more can i say. Oh wait a gourgeous man wrapped in fabric….:-)

4. Betty Grove says:

You can never have too much fabric and the Moda the merrier. Looking forward to a new year of fantastic patterns by great chefs and new fabrics to pet.

5. Fabric brings a smile to your face! I love your site and visit most every day! Never can sew to much! I can never wait to finish one project and start another….or two!

6. Jane says:

An Elf to come in and finish some of my projects.

7. Sylvia Anderson says:

Life all of us here, I would love more fabric, preferable from Bonnie and Camille, some ergonomic tools and when that Elf is finished at Jane’s house, I would love for him to come and quilt about a dozen quilt tops for me.

8. loosecannon2 says:

As everyone says, “I can always use more fabric. Love Moda fabrics, have for a very long time.

9. sandratimmons says:

All I want for Christmas is just a little more fabric – by Moda, of course. What more could a quilter ask for?

10. Mary Ann Stassen says:

I love fabric and would love some “Best. Day. Ever.” in my stocking or under the tree. If Santa brought me a serger I would be so delighted. And if you could box up free, uninterrupted time, I would take a few packages of that as well. 🙂

11. Susan webb says:

Fabric and help to organize it! I’ll do the cutting & sewing thank you very much!