Tole Christmas

MBS-tole-christmas-main

If you’re like me, June is the month when you start getting that bug to do some holiday sewing! Tole Christmas by Gina Martin inspired this beautiful free pattern that you can {download here}. It is jelly roll friendly! Happy sewing!

Oda May

Oda May

The Moda Bake Shop is a division of Moda Fabrics that provides online recipes which you can use with the wide range of Moda Pre-cuts. All sizes and types of projects will be featured from various designers and shops. Tutorials for various Moda projects sheets will be illustrated with step by step pictures. Some techniques and products will also be featured throughout, so check back often for what is "baking" here at Moda Fabrics.
Oda May

Latest posts by Oda May (see all)

10 comments on “Tole Christmas

1. Sigi G says:

Thank you for another wonderful quilt pattern. This looks like a lot of fun!! It will be going to the top of my list of quilts to make. Christmas in July perhaps?!?

2. marie montgomery says:

this will be my first jelly roll quilt. Thank you for the pattern. I love it.

3. Nancy says:

I’ve been wanting to make a smaller Christmas quilt. Thanks for the pattern. It’s only May & I’m working on a tree skirt!

4. Lucy says:

Thank you for the Christmas Tree pattern, I live in Hungary, (far away from home :,( This will give me something to do on all this spare time. It is beautiful.

5. Rachel P. says:

Thank you so much for yet another wonderful pattern. Thinking about Christmas? Are you kidding? I’m almost finished with a new tree skirt, and I have 5 other Christmas quilts “in the works”. What’s one more? Love it!

6. Judy says:

Thank you for the free pattern ..it IS time to get started on Christmas and the table toppers I was supposed to do LAST year..lol.

7. Rosemaryflower says:

Thank you so much for the reminder…. truly
    This pattern will be great to work on when it is hot outside.

8. Theresa Skira says:

I’m working on a Christmas quilt right now using 5″ squares of Nature’s Christmas for Moda and Moda Bella Ivory. It’s never too early as I’ve got lots of quilts to make. Thanks for the darling pattern.

9. Marian Smith says:

Thanks for a great pattern. I am going to find the jelly rolls and get started right away. I just love the pattern…and so easy, too!

10. blg2240 says:

This pattern is gorgeous and will be a great home for the Jelly Rolls that I’ve been collecting. June is not too soon to start sewing for Christmas, now if I can just stay with that thought I might get everything done in time. Quick note about Moda’s solids. I have two bins of solids that I’ve collected over the years and they’ve been the saving fabric more times than I can count. A friend once commented that they are just “blah” and to that I must disagree. The solids set off the prints, I’d be lost without them.