Printables from Moda

MBS-printables

We are all about trying to make your sewing life easier here at the Moda Bake Shop. If you haven’t taken a look at our {free printables}, hop over and print out a couple to put on your pinboard. From How to Slice a Layer Cake to reminders about sizes and quantities of precuts, we’ve got it covered. But, of course, if there is a printable you’d like to see, let us know in the comments! And if you’re looking for fun stuff to decorate your sewing space, you can find that {here}.

Oda May

Oda May

The Moda Bake Shop is a division of Moda Fabrics that provides online recipes which you can use with the wide range of Moda Pre-cuts. All sizes and types of projects will be featured from various designers and shops. Tutorials for various Moda projects sheets will be illustrated with step by step pictures. Some techniques and products will also be featured throughout, so check back often for what is "baking" here at Moda Fabrics.
Oda May

Latest posts by Oda May (see all)

8 comments on “Printables from Moda

1. Rosemaryflower says:

Thank you for these.
    Yes! They are very helpful

2. Sue says:

Many thanks very useful. It would be handy to know how much fabric you get with each precut, so that it is easier to work out how much is needed when a pattern specifies fabric requirements in yards or meters.

3. Erika Balban says:

so thankful and kind 🙂 also very useful xx

4. blg2240 says:

Many thanks for the free printables. I had a couple, but was pleased to see some others that will come in handy. The free patterns are very much appreciated and I have collected many. As many Moda fabrics, many many precuts, are in my stash just waiting to become quilted beauties I wondered if you would share where the name “Moda” came from. Yes fabric is beautiful, but there are more Moda fabrics in my stash than anyone else’s.

• CruiseFan says:

You think you have the most? you must be kidding! 😉
      No way – it must be me…..according to hubby I would have to be at least 200 years old to finally see the floor again when digging my way through the stash piles! ;-))

• blg2240 says:

Then we should form a Moda stash club. Bet you also have a severe case of SABLE as do I. My husband keeps asking what hours my store has, funny. Sew On!

5. Marcia says:

You had a really cute printable for a valentine that had an area for a mini charm. I sent these to my quilt buds last year. Neat idea!! Could you do something creative like that for Christmas, retreats, etc.? Maybe a pocket or envelope style that could be made from scrapbook paper or fused fabric. I’ve made some and it’s fun, easy and really cute. It goes over nicely at retreats and for gifts.