Sunday Social

This is our last Sunday Social for Summer Camp! We have had a wonderful journey and it’s not over yet! Today please visit our Facebook group and browse through the Instagram feed to see how other campers are coming along the trail. Check in with us by tagging @modabakeshop or any of the Camp Counselors.

The schedule for the rest of the quilt-along is:

• Monday, July 30 – BONUS Cornerstone
  • Wednesday, August 1 – Outer Borders
  • Monday, August 6 – Closing Ceremony + Giveaway

For instructions for the previous posts, click on the links below:

If you get lost along the way, just click on the Index tab at the top of the blog to see all of the links to the QAL posts in order.

[Facebook page: facebook.com/ModaBakeShop]
[Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/MBSbakers]
[Instagram: @modabakeshop]

Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Load More
Oda May

Oda May

The Moda Bake Shop is a division of Moda Fabrics that provides online recipes which you can use with the wide range of Moda Pre-cuts. All sizes and types of projects will be featured from various designers and shops. Tutorials for various Moda projects sheets will be illustrated with step by step pictures. Some techniques and products will also be featured throughout, so check back often for what is "baking" here at Moda Fabrics.
Oda May

Latest posts by Oda May (see all)

9 comments on “Sunday Social

1. Mary Gurtler says:

Sad to see camp end but I have a beautiful quilt to remember my camping Journey. Thank you Moda Bake Shop

2. Evelyn says:

Just love seeing all the different colours and design choices, thank you for such great patterns.
    EnjoyIng the adventure beautiful job everyone

3. Helen Murray says:

Thank you all for a wonderful few weeks!

4. Claudia says:

Thanks to the all the designers (bakers) for the awesome quilt. I love it! Specially it was free patterns, it has different path so we can create our own adventure and the quilt turned out lovely. I am still adding the cornerstones was waiting on today’s. Looking forward for the last border. Should also have a quilting designs for each path 🙂 Great Job! Thanks for the adventure it was a blast!

5. Allison Denton Moyle says:

So sad to see the end approaching us. This is the second QAL I have done and look so forward to them. Thank you to all the Camp Counselors for challenging us to create such beautiful pieces that we can treasure for many years. I’ve already had 2 family members beg me for this one.

6. Janeen Kopp says:

I started late but have seen so much inspiration from other quilters that it keeps me going. Thank you to all the people who put this together it is so much fun. It makes me love Moda Fabrics even more.