Happy 2019!

Happy New Year to all of our readers! Today we have a little gift so many of you asked for – all of the 2018 Countdown to Christmas blocks all in one file. You can download all the blocks plus the quilt label and two quilt setting ideas {here}.

We wish you all health and happiness in the New Year!

Oda May and the Moda Bake Shop Chefs

This entry was posted in Quilt.

11 comments on “Happy 2019!

1. Carrie Barrera says:

What are the fabric requirements for the Countdown to Christmas Quilt?

• Lisa Calle says:

Hi Carrie! There are no requirements since everyone makes something different! It’s a great project for a stash buster. Or choose some of your favorite red fat quarters and start there. Most of the blocks require only two fabrics – one light and one dark. A few could use a third for additional contrast.

2. Chris Halicki says:

Thank you!

3. Fabulous idea. Thank you.

4. Judy says:

Thank you so much!

5. Alycia says:

Y’all are too good to us! Free patterns PLUS a convenient download. Even though I downloaded all of the patterns each day and I don’t need the simple download, I appreciate what you’ve done! So, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

6. Debbie says:

You’ll are awesome. Yes, I was one of ones who asked and you’ll did it. Thank you, so much, all printed out and ready to cut.

Happy New Year.

7. Karen Clark says:

I really like the idea of using some of my stash to make this quilt .

8. I am making 6 inch blocks. The lay out can’t figure all the blocks names. I would like to know how to decide which 12 inch blocks to make and which 6 inch blocks to make for the lay out. I love how you have designed it. I started Jan 1 and am sewing every day so far and plan to give it to my granddaughter for Easter if I get it all put together and quilted.Thanks for all the instructions on pressing. Every block comes out perfect for me thanks for your great instructions.

• Lisa Calle says:

Hi Lucille! I am going to assume you are referring to the Boxing Day Quilt setting with my answer. The blocks shown are:

6″ blocks
      12″ blocks
      Dec 2 – Grandmother
      Dec 6 – Nine Pathc Star
      Dec 4 – Regent St Star
      Dec 7 – Festival

9. Tlynn says:

Thanks so much! Looking forward to making a quilt for next Christmas! :0)