Together with C&T Publishing/Stash Books, the Moda Bake Shop has released two books full of pre-cut friendly projects.
Every season gives you great reasons to sew!
Our friends at Moda Bakeshop have gathered 22 of their popular “chefs” to create this big, happy book full of projects to make for just about every imaginable occasion. Over 40 themed designs work with Moda precut fabric bundles (or any other fabrics you like) and range from easy to more challenging. This book will surely get you in the mood to sew-make every celebration with your family and friends even more special with delightful handmade gifts and décor.
• Dozens of bright, friendly projects that are perfect for Moda precuts like jelly rolls, layer cakes, and charm squares
• Precuts make it faster and easier; Moda’s fabrics make it oh-so-charming!
• Quilts, bags, pillows, table décor…you’ll find something pretty and practical to make for every event on your calendar
From the publisher:
What’s cooking at the Moda Bake Shop?
• A delightful mix of 16 projects from your favorite Moda project designers
• Projects include 7 quilts, plus totes, organizers, and more
• Perfect for all skill levels-the main ingredients for these projects are handy Moda pre-cuts such as jelly rolls, layer cakes, and turnovers.
In this deliciously inspiring book, 15 popular project designers from the Moda Bake Shop serve it up in style! Their recipes are simple: Start with a mix of Moda pre-cuts, sprinkle in some eye-catching details, and then top it all off with creative garnishes. Easy-to-follow instructions, vibrant photographs, and a variety of clever tips make these projects a snap to complete!